Thursday 5 August 2021

STRETCHY OSTRICH


The ostrich is a common bird in certain parts of South Africa, and so I thought this image would make for a fun card for my brother-in-law in South Africa.


The image is by Crissy Armstrong and is called Stretchy Ostrich.

I have coloured the image with Copics.

I began putting this card together with green papers, and then slowly swapped each one out with black and white, until they were all gone.  I'm pretty happy with the end result, because the image pops out now.

My papers are from an old Bo Bunny paper pack called Enchanted, and the sentiments are from a set of magazine freebie stamps.  I've added some bamboo string.




Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #53: Animal
Crafty Animals Challenge #53: Animal



3 comments:

  1. Love this card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! That ostrich is brilliant and so fun!
    I am also South African, so it really made me chuckle.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card and you have some mad coloring skills! Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critters and I hope you'll play with us again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!