Sunday 12 February 2023

JOHN


My nephew is an incredible young man, and I recently found out that he loves Anime, which opened up a whole new avenue for me when it comes to making cards for him.


This image is from LeAnn's World 101.  It's called John.

I have coloured the image with Copics and then used Distress Inks along the edge of the rectangle I cut around him.

My papers and the little sentiment stickers are from the Celebr8 Lasting Moments paper pack.  I've tied a strip of hemp cord around one paper, and added a few Echo Park enamel dots, to finish off my card.



One male card done, which is ALWAYS a reason to celebrate!

Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge Week 3: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Male cards are always a bit difficult to make. Thanks for the inspiration, my friend, your card is awesome and your nephew is going to love it and cherish it! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!