Wednesday 1 February 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #539: BOWS AND/OR PINK


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is
BOWS AND/OR PINK


I've mixed two images for this Anniversary card: My Elvis Teddy Bear, and So Classy!

I've cropped So Classy! down, just leaving enough space to add this Elvis fan to the image.

I've coloured the images with Copics.

My papers are from the DCWV All Dressed Up paper pack.  I've added a strip of lace from my stash and an Offray ribbon.

I've used a Poppy Crafts die for the heart swirl, and added Little Birdie and I Am Roses flowers.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #622: Anything Goes + Optional theme
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #561: Polkadots
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #198: Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Your coloring on this card is AMAZING!!! I love all the layering of the 3D elements!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda, your card is fabulous, great colour combo and your colouring is amazing as usual.
    Beautiful work
    Have a lovely day!
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely card with so much detail, thank you for joining in with Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, a stunning card with the combined images and all the beautiful layered papers, I have that paper pad hanging around somewhere... Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous composition and awesome coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely gorgeous. What a fun idea to combine two images to produce just the scene you want. This is great inspiration for an anniversary for my brother and sister-in-law. Too cute. Love all your embellies too. Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!