Wednesday 15 February 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #541: LACE AND/OR FLOWERS


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is
LACE AND/OR FLOWERS

This isn't a hard one for me. I think 90% of my cards have lace and flowers on them.


I've used gorgeous Sweet Amy on my card, colouring the image with Copics.  I've then cut an oval frame for the image using my Cameo.

I've cut my base card and papers on my Cameo, which is a super easy way to create a shaped card.  My papers are from the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Winter Woods paper pack.  I've used a Creative Dies die for the tag.

My strip of lace is Birch Creative, but I've also added a Prima lace flower.  The rest of my flowers are I Am Roses and 49 and Market.

I've also added a doily my mum crocheted on her last visit, and a few Studio Light pearls.






Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2306: Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #2: Anything Goes


Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 6: Anything Goes



10 comments:

  1. How pretty Linda, your cards are always so lovely to look at! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely projects soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card with all the lovely layers and beautifully colored design. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty and so well colored! I love all the extra details you put into the card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and embellished. Its so pretty! Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles, I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful creation Linda! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and very elegant card, your colouring is amazing.
    Have a lovely day
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I always love all the details you add to your cards. Beautiful lace embellies and flowers. Love, love your crocheted doily. Your colouring, my friend, is always amazing!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project Linda. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!