Tuesday 4 July 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #697: SHAPED CARD


Good Morning colourists!


This week at Passion for Markers, our lovely Nat would like to see 
SHAPED CARDS

Up for grabs we have 2 digi images from our generous sponsor




I got to work with a perfect image for my part of the world.  The image is called Christmas - Joy.  I've coloured the image with Copics, then cut it out by hand, and stuck it down onto my Christmas tree shaped card, which I cut on my Cricut.

My papers are from the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Winter Woods paper pack.  I've used multiple KaiserCraft laser cuts, which I've sprayed with white Gesso, and I've finished off with a few Pink Fresh Studio pearls.



The ladies have done such a fantastic job this week, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for visiting!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge #6: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #209: Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #7: Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project Linda. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!