Wednesday 21 June 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #559: MMMM.. MY BREW


Good Morning lovely crafters!  We have a fun one for you this week!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is
MMMM... MY BREW

We're looking for any DRINK, hot or cold.


My photographs turned out a little weirdly this week.  My flowers are actually quite close in colour to the paper.  They're pink, rather than the peach they appear in the pics.  

This beautiful image is called A Refreshing Drink.  I have coloured the image with Copics and added a background for her, using a Creative Expressions stencil and Distress Ink.  I've then used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut it out.

My papers and the cute little tags are from the P13 Have Fun collection.  I've added a a beautiful edge cut with a Creative Expressions die, and a hand-made doily crocheted by my Mom.

My flowers are a mix of Prima and I Am Roses.





Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 24: Anything Goes
Di's Digi Stamps Challenge: Beverages


Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #208: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. That background is perfect for that sweet little lady, Linda. Love how beautifully you colour hair. Fabulous design and details. Love it all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous card, great design and your colouring is fabulous.
    I love all those flowers.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and those pretty flowers just finish the card perfectly! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Polkadoodles challenge Good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH your coloring of this image is incredible! I wish I could color that well. Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I especially love your awesome coloring. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!