Friday 13 December 2019

PAPER NEST DOLLS: KISS THAT TOAD!


Paper Nest Dolls has a range of princesses that I've been dying to start working with!  Included in the range is one Prince Charming, and I thought these two would make the perfect Anniversary card.

I've used Princess With Frog and Prince Charming and placed my prince in a little thought bubble.  I've coloured the image with markers and used a Creative Dies oval stitched die to cut it out, and used a blade to cut out the Prince's bubble.



My papers are from the Prima Rose Quartz paper pack.  I've used a Poppy Crafts die for the heart and a Creative Expressions die for the sentiment.  My flowers are all Prima.





If you'd like to see more of these wonderful images, join us in our FaceBook group or pop over to the Paper Nest Dolls blog.

I can't wait to colour up the other princesses!

Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 251: Dawn's "All About Occasions" Challenge
Crafty Creations Challenge #404: Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #12: Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place December Challenge: Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge #12: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Linda. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!