Monday 2 December 2019

PAPER NEST DOLLS VACATION SANTA


Living in the Southern Hemisphere, it's tough to find Christmas images that suit our Christmas season.  This collection of images from Paper Nest Dolls is perfect though!  Instead of snow, Winter woolies and cosy fireplaces, we have baking sunshine, beach sand and the ocean!


I've used Surfing Santa and a palm tree from this super collection, called Vacation Santa.  I've coloured the image with markers.

My papers are from the Photoplay Frosty Friends paper pack.  I've added a thick ribbon and made a bow on one side.

The glittery Christmas lights are Jolee's.  I've used a chipboard laser cut sentiment from 2Crafty and first  sprayed it with white Gesso, then coloured Merry with my red marker.  I've added one little Prima Say It In Crystals dot.



There are several Summer Santa images in this collection.  To see them, pop over to the Christmas section of Paper Nest Dolls.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede Challenge #374: Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge: R is for Ribbon
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 46: Anything Goes
Ally's Angels Challenge #28: Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters Challenge #22: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I wish it was weather like this in Victoria at the moment. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet this is what Santa WISHES he could do! Adorable card and love your beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ‘Summer’ Christmas card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - it really made me smile! Love the colours and layout. Thanks for sharing with us this challenge, at Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!