Tuesday 3 December 2019

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS CARDS 2019 7 & 8



I'm popping these 2 cards on together, because they're virtually the same card.  They are the 7th and 8th in a series of Christmas cards I am making for pet lovers.  I try to keep this series of cards as simple and low cost as possible, and I try to get the pets to look as similar to those the recipients' love as possible.

These two cards are going to two families with kitties missing a leg.  Blue kitty is missing his left front leg, and pink kitty is missing her right back leg.  For pink kitty I just had to flip the image because only one of the back legs are showing anyway.  For blue kitty I had to erase the missing leg and draw in the lines to take up the space.

I've used one of an adorable trio from Whimsy Stamps, called Meowy Kitty-mas, and coloured the images with markers.



My papers and sentiments are from the A Whisper of Winter paper pack by The Paper Boutique.  The wreaths are Festv craft stickers and the enamel dots are Echo Park.




Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this pair into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1948: Anything Goes
Not Just Cards November Challenge: Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge #241: Christmas or Winter Sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for not getting here sooner but I've had computer troubles, thankfully all sorted now though.
    I love both of these cards Linda, they are fabulous and so personal.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!