Sunday 15 December 2019

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS CARD 2019 10


This is the 10th and I believe final, in a series of mini cards I am making for pet lovers.  I try to keep these cards as simple and low cost as possible.  I also try to get the pets to look as much like those loved by the recipients, as possible.


On this card I've doubled up on an adorable image from Imagine That, called Dachshund Party.  I've coloured the image with markers and used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut it out.  

My paper is from the DCWV Mrs. Claus' Kitchen paper pack.  I've added two mini tree ornaments by  Festv, and a few Echo Park enamel dots.



Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon Challenge #527: Bells Gone Wild
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 612: Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge #376: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Aw, those puppies are so cute! Love the bells in the corner. Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! Perfect for any pet lover! Beautiful coloring and design! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR STampede so we can all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love commenting on your amazing cards because they consistently have a major WOW factor! Merry Christmas dear friend! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!