Thursday 16 July 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS 321 CARD KIT: MALLORY 2


Digi Doodle Studios has a New Release with a difference this week.  You can now buy 3 2 1 Card Kits!  The kit includes 3 co-ordinating papers, 2 sentiments, and 1 adorable image.



I've used the Mallory 3 2 1 Card Kit for this card.  I've used adorable Mallory, two of the 3 available papers, and one of the sentiments.

I've coloured Mallory with markers and used a KaiserCraft oval die to cut her out, allowing her pile of gifts to extend beyond the die cut edge.  

I've used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die for the sentiment.  I've also used a Poppy Crafts set of dies for the trees and a Find IT Media die for the snowflake swirl.

I've then added a giant snowflake, which I've sprayed with white Gesso, and the words Peace and Joy, all of which are KaiserCraft.  Finally, I've added a few Prima Say It In Crystals glitter dots.





We're showcasing all our are Card Kits in our Facebook group this week, so be sure to pop over for more inspiration.


Thanks for popping in for look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #461: Polka Dots
My Time To Craft Challenge #436: Christmas in July
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra July Challenge: Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #7 Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge #149: Christmas in July

4 comments:

  1. Oh Linda this is fabulous! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is adorable, what a great image and your colouring is fantastic as always, Hope alls well, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a beauty Linda!
    So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card! Thanks for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!