Wednesday 1 July 2020

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #434: USE A SENTIMENT


Good morning crafty friends!


This week at The Paper Shelter, we'd like you to ADD A SENTIMENT to your project.

I've used Daisies in Paradise on my card.  I coloured the image with markers and used a KaiserCraft circle die to cut it out.


I've actually had this image printed and partially coloured in my pile of images, for quite a while.  I can't even remember what I had planned for her, but I decided it was time she made an appearance on a card.

I've cut the card base and papers using a Silhouette shape, cut on my cameo.  My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Buttons and Blooms paper pack.

The sentiment came from a magazine freebie pack I've also had for ages.  The fairy in the set looks a lot like a Lavinia image, but I'm not sure.

I've added a strips of Rosie's Studio self-adhesive crochet tape and Prima flowers.





Up for grabs this week is our usual fantastic prize!  You could win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your creation, whether it's the black and white digi that you've coloured, the pre-coloured image from the set, or one of our digital papers.  If you've used another brand, you could win 3 digis of your choice.  You can enter the challenge with up to 3 different entries, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.  What a great opportunity to win!!

Don't forget your sentiment!

Thanks for popping in to see my card today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Week 578: So cute
Crafty Catz Challenge #512: Anything Goes + Optional theme
Colouring in Scrapland June Challenge : Anything Goes + Unconventional card (Shaped
Aud Sentiments Challenge #254: Summer + A Sentiment
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #460: Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. So many lovely details on your card. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely image with great colours and colouring. Thank you for joining our 'So Cute' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shaped card. Love all the flowers you have used to frame the gorgeous fairy. So beautiful!!!
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the flowers and your colouring, .thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again,
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very sweet in the pretty colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout for a very sweet image,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and cute card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute, we love it thanks for joining us, Colouring in Scrapland team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!