Friday 24 July 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS CHRISTMAS PUPS: GOLDEN RETRIEVERS


This beautiful image is one of the brand new Christmas Pups available from Digi Doodle Studios, and I'm using them to get a head start on my Christmas cards for pet lovers.



I have coloured the image with markers and used a circle die by KaiserCraft to cut it out, with a scalloped die cut circle to frame it - also by KaiserCraft.

My papers are from the DCWV O Christmas Tree paper pack.

I've added a strip of lace and KaiserCraft wood embellishments, plus a few Prima Say It In Crystals dots.



We're showcasing these adorable images in our facebook Group, so join us there to see more.  However, if you scroll back on my blog, you'll find 6 of these adorable pups on cards.


Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge #28: Anything Goes
Love To Craft Challenge #48: Anything Goes
The Paper Girls Challenge #204: Christmas in July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!