Tuesday 28 July 2020

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #553: GIRL POWER



Our lovely Natalie has chosen your theme this week, and it's a fabulous one!
GIRL POWER

And sponsoring us this week is:



I have used New Year, New Me on my card.

I have used the following Pro and Brush markers:

Skin: Coral; oatmeal; Blush
Hair: Cocoa; Cinnamon; Praline
Pink: Wild Orchid; Pink Pearl
Pants; weights; shoes: Cool Greys: 
Ground: Warm Greys

I've also used a gel pen for her shoelaces.

My papers are from the Authentique Flawless paper pack.  I've added a strip of wispy stuff and an Offray ribbon.

My flowers are a mix of 49 and Market and Little Birdie.  I've used several brads from a set by Simple Stories, called Kate & Ash.  I tend to buy brads quite often, but hardly ever use them, so it was fabulous to open a new craft order I'd placed online, and have this set drop onto my desk, when I was halfway through making this card. The colours were a perfect match.





The team have put together lovely set of inspiration projects this week, so be sure to check out the challenge blog, then show us what Girl Power means to you.

Thanks for popping in today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2030: Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge #59: Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenge #411: Anything Goes
Jan's Digi Stamps July Challenge: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #462: Favourite Embellishment (Flowers)

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I need to exercise. Thanks for the reminder. Cute image. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do it? This is amazing. I love the image, layout, papers, embellishments, flowers, just everything. Fabulous card. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis

    Crafting Happiness Challenges, (Always Anything Goes), Challenge Blog Owner

    Let’s Craft & Create, (Anything Goes + Option), Design Team Member

    Try Stampin’ On Tuesday, (Stamping not required), Design Team Member

    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, beautiful embellishments and lovely colour combo. Why is it that you always find the slim people at the gym? I guess it's because they actually go to the gym :-)
    Have a great day!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!