Tuesday 1 September 2020

MY BESTIES AUSSIE'S SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

 

We have a super set of images to show you at My Besties Aussie's Challenge this month!

This one is called DOLL 2 PINKY POP STARDUST MAGICAL UNICORN WINTER.

I have coloured the image with markers and used one of my oldest Spellbinders dies to cut her out.


My papers are from the Dress My Craft Magical Unicorns paper pack.  I've added some cheesecloth and flowers from my stash.  I've used a glittery wispy ribbon by Offray.


My sentiment is a magazine freebie and I've used a KaiserCraft die to cut it out.  I've then added two Prima Say it in Crystals glitter dots





Pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created to inspire you this month


Or head over to the Besties store for more cuties!


Thanks for popping in for a look today!


Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Colour Crazy Challenge Week 33: Anything Goes

All Fun Challenges Challenge #14: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #140: Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Hello Linda… Your fairytale card is absolutely wonderful… Your colourings is stunning.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. Hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card! I love the flowers and your coloring! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your creation this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!