Sunday 17 January 2021

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS BOBBY MARTIAL ARTS BOY


Sticking with the theme of making boy cards this month, today I have a karate themed card to share, with an adorable image from Digi Doodle Studios, called Bobby Martial Arts Boy.


I have coloured the image with markers and used a Poppy Crafts stitched edge circle die to cut him out.  

My papers are from the ColorPlay Martial Arts paper pack.  I wish it had also had a few 'younger' looking papers, so I could make this card cuter, but the red, white and black is ok.

To embellish this card I've used a Jolee's karate themed pack.  Aren't they awesome!  The sentiment is a Stampendous! stamp and I've used a Paper Rose stitched edge tag die to cut it out.






We have lots of inspiration to share in our Facebook Group, so be sure to join us there!


You can head directly to the store if you prefer:


For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, get your hand coloured project into this month's challenge here:



Thanks for popping in today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Dies R Us Challenge #161: Anything Goes (brand: Paper Rose)
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
My Besties International January Challenge: Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Oh, this brought back such wonderful memories! My little guy was only 10 when he got his first black belt. The youngest in the class, but he was so dedicated that he made it. I spent many, many hours in the dojo just watching him practice. Must admit competitions weren't my thing. This momma bear wanted to stand up a few times and tell the opponent to "play nice" :-) Your card is precious and thanks for taking me back in time.
    Enjoy your day, and keep safe and well.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the details you have added and your papers are great. Thanks for taking time to share your creation with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us again.
    kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Linda!! Thanks for joining us for Week 2 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh this is awesome! love it! thanks for sharing with us at my besties international challenge blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome card love it
    Thx for joining My Besties Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!