Wednesday 20 January 2021

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #488: ANYTHING GOES



It's time for a new challenge at Penny's, and this time we have THREE super prizes up for grabs!

giving away 1 stamp set of the winner's choice



giving away 2 digi images of the winner's choice

giving away 2 digi images of the winner's choice


This adorable image is from All Dressed Up.  It's called Love is.  Aren't they just the cutest! 

I have coloured the image with markers and used a KaiserCraft circle and scalloped die to frame them.  For the cloudy background I used a cloud stencil by My Favourite Things and Distress ink.

My papers are from two paper packs: DCWV Textures & Finishes, and Studio Light Lovely Moments.

  I've added a few Echo Park enamel dots and flowers from my stash.  The lace was also a loose piece in my stash, and the lace bow is Santoro.





Be sure to get your entries in for an opportunity to win one of the fantastic prizes up for grabs!

Thanks for popping in to see my card.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

All Dressed Up January Challenge #113: Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 3: Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2103: Anything Goes

Always Fun Challenge #197: Use Your Favourite Products (flowers and lace seem to make their way onto almost all my cards!)


4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Jaw dropping gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing and I love all of the elements you added. Thanks for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so pretty, what a lovely card, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card what with the do-dads, layering and coloring! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up Stamps! Come back soon~
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!