Tuesday 12 January 2021

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #574: FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO

 

Good Morning lovely crafters!  If you haven't spotted it yet, we've made some exciting changes over at Passion for Promarkers!  We are now PASSION FOR MARKERS, and welcome projects using any makes of markers, not just ProMarkers!


We have a super prize up for grabs this week:


will be giving away 2 digi images

Our theme, chosen by our lovely Natalie this week, is: 
YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO

Any crafter knows that we don't ever really have only one favourite colour combo, right?  One combo I love though, is
PINK & BROWN

To kick off my first project for our exciting, new look, new rule challenge, I've used Copics on my card.


I've used an adorable image from Star Jam Lines, called Friends, Girl With Kitty Read.  After colouring the image, I cut it out with a blade.

The background of books was cut on my Cameo and I decided to let the row of books form the card base, so I welded two together.  I also decided to rather colour the books with Copics, instead of cutting each of them in a different colour, so I cut them all out of white XPress It Blending Card and coloured them, adding in the details to match what would have been cut on the Cameo.  The two sentiments are Hot Off The Press stamps.

I decided to leave the card at that, because 1) I didn't really think it needed anything else, and 2) I injured by back on the 24th of December, and had to colour this standing up, rather than sitting at my desk, which was hard enough.  I didn't think I'd manage hauling my embellishments boxes around, to find little decorations too.




I am super excited to see all your fantastic entries this week!  

Thanks for popping in for look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Week 606: Favourite Colour (pink & brown)

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #131: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #149: Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2102: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Linda do love the shape and although I love your embellies it didn't need. Sorry to hear about the back. I know just how your feeling as I pulled mine lifting the dog. Hope your better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is stunning, what a beautiful make, hope alls safe and well with you, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cardshape! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I love how you cut the shape of the books, it's so effective and such a lovely image too. Thanks for joining in with my favourite colour challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring. Your books are great and the little girl - adorable - wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!