Monday 18 January 2021

PAPER NEST DOLLS EMMA WITH BALLOON (STRIPED)


 I have a little Paper Nest Dolls inspiration for you today.


This sweet little thing is called Emma with Balloon (Striped) - because she's also available with plain socks.

I have coloured the image with markers and used a wonky stitches die by Creative Dies to cut the shape around her, allowing her balloon to extend beyond the edges of the shape.

My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Tea Time paper pack.  I've used one of my oldest Martha Stewart punches for the heart borders.

The bunting in the top corner is Jenni B, and I've used hemp cord to tie it off - making the smallest bows I think I've ever made!

Emma's gift is a dimensional sticker I've had in my stash for years, and my flowers were all from my stash.  A finishing touch was a few pearls.





I love working with digital images, but if rubber stamps are your thing, you can find sweet Emma in rubber here.
we have loads of Paper Nest Dolls inspiration in our Facebook group, so join us there to see more!

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 2: Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Challenge #166: Favourite Colour Combo (I LOVE pink & purple together)
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra Challenge January: Anything Goes

My Besties Spanish Challenge #79: Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. So sweet and feminine. Love the soft colours and the card design. It goes without saying that I love your colouring :-)
    Enjoy your week, and keep safe and well.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très jolie carte et coloration superbe.
    Merci pour votre participation à notre Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Bonne chance à vous avec l'espoir de vous revoir de nouveau.
    Maryann Scrapbooking
    Guest Designer Colour Crazy Challenge

    Very pretty card and superb coloring.
    Thank you for participating in our Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Good luck to you with the hope of seeing you again.
    Maryann Scrapbooking
    Guest Designer Colour Crazy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola! Tu proyecto esta divino
    Muchas gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Esperamos puedas acompañarnos en el próximo reto.
    Hi ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck. LOvely work.
    Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work. Thank you for joining us over on the Simply Create Too Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured, Linda and I love the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!