Monday 2 August 2021

CUTE AS A BUTTON CHALLENGE #71: ANYTHING GOES + POLKA DOTS AND/OR STRIPES


Good Morning crafters!



Our new challenge has kicked off on the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog, and this month, the team have the theme of POLKA DOTS AND/OR STRIPES.  You are welcome to follow the theme along with us, but it is optional, so don't let it hold you back from entering the challenge.


I've used Cuddly Busty Buttons - Beach Lounging on my card.  I so love these busty girls, because they're so 'real'.  I know I have a few curves in places that should be flat!

I've coloured the image with Copics and added in a beachy background for her.  I've framed the image with a Spellbinders die cut.  

My dotty paper is from the Crafter's Companion Little Angel paper pack.  Along the bottom edge, I used a Find It Trading wave die to add to the beachy feeling.  

The doily was cut using a Crafter's Companion Die'sire die.  My flowers are Prima and I am Roses.  I've also added a strip of webbed ribbon and a few seashells.




Pop into the Cute As A Button store to see more of these gorgeous images.



If inspiration is what you need, why not visit our Inspiration blog, where the team showcase Cute As A Button images throughout the month.


And don't forget to join us online, where there are more opportunities to win Cute As A Button images, and lots of inspiration too!



Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Creative Crafters Challenge #42: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your card. You've created such a wonderful scene for your very "real" girl. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun at the beach! That's where I want to be! Beautiful as always my friend! AMAZING colouring!
    Have a great day and stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs,
    ♥Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card! Great coloring and I love all those flowers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs, Myriam
    DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card I love all details you have used here. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!