Tuesday 17 August 2021

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #605: ADD A TAG


Good Morning crafty friends!



We have a fun new challenge on the go at Passion for Markers, and our lovely Kitty has chosen your theme.  This week we'd like you to
ADD A TAG
to your creation

Up for grabs this week are 3 digi images from




I have used adorable little Mia on my card.  I have coloured the image with Copics, and thankfully, this time I remembered to make a note of which colours I used along the way, so I could share them with you:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000
Hair: E57; E55; E53
Blue: B06; B04; B02; B01
Black: C9; C7; C5; C3
White: C2; C1; C0
Ground: N4; N3; N2

My papers are from the Echo Park Coffee and Friends collection.  The collection also comes with stickers, so I added a few of those too.  

My tag was cut using a Poppy Crafts die, and the sentiment is cut from one of the papers in the same collection.  I've used an Offray ribbon for the tag.

Lastly, I added one little Green Tara flower.




The girls have put together a wonderful set of inspiration this week, so be sure to pop over to the challenge blog to have a look, and why not pop over to our fabulous sponsor, to see the other wonderful images available in store.

Thanks for popping in to see mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2133: Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge Week 32: Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Linda ... and super colouring as usual :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!