Wednesday 25 August 2021

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #480: COLOUR IT


Good Morning lovely crafters!



We have a lovely, easy challenge for you this week!  Our theme for the week:
COLOUR IT!

This means we'd like to see hand coloured images this week.



I've chosen one of the older images in store, and gone with a coffee themed card.  The image is called Coffee Break.

I have coloured my image with Copics, distressed and inked the edges, as well as those of my papers, which are from the Heartfelt Creations Coffee Talk paper pack.

My flowers are Green Tara and the cup and coffee bean are Eyelet Outlet brads.  I've added a recycled ribbon from my stash, a strip of bobble lace and a few pearls, to finish things off.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar August Challenge: Anything Goes

Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #55: Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2134: Anything Goes
My Besties Spanish Challenge #86: Anything Goes



4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card with all your beautiful elements. Loved the coffee brads. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, lovely image and design- amazing colouring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the image and all of the elements. Thanks for joining in our August 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, thank you for joining us for the challenge in My Bestie Spanish challenge blog
    DT wendypink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!