Sunday 12 September 2021

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE PERRY



I have a brand new image to share with you today.  This gorgeous little guy is called Perry, and he's one of the New Release images available at Digi Doodle Studios this week.  



I have coloured Perry with Copics and used a Creative Dies wonky stitches oval die to cut him out.  I've then used the same die to cut an offset oval.  Behind that, I've used a Creative Dies wonky stitches circle die twice, to do the same with the paper.

My papers are from the Echo Park Fall is in the Air paper pack.  The tag and heart banner are from the Echo Park I Love Family collection.  

I've added a few Echo Park enamel dots, and Prima Autumn leaves.  I've had these leaves in my stash for quite a while, and I'm thrilled to finally have them on a card.  






We have lots of inspiration to share in our Facebook Group, so be sure to join us there!


You can head directly to the store if you prefer:


For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, get your hand coloured project into this month's challenge.  Our theme for the month is: SHAPED/SHAKER CARD/GIFT BAG/BOX.


Thanks for popping in today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful design and lovely autumnal colours, fabulous colouring of that cute image, thanks for sharing this lovely card at Crafty Catz Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! What a cute image and your coloring is fabulous! I love your fun layout and all those leaves!! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, Love the image, the banner, the tag, and your fantastic coloring! What a darling card. Time for a DT hat - We do appreciate you joining us in our Anything Goes challenge this month at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!