Wednesday 22 September 2021

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #484: PARTY TIME


Good Morning lovely crafters!


We have a fun theme for you at The Paper Shelter this week.  

PARTY TIME!
This could be a birthday or any other celebration that deserves a party.


This fabulous image is called Go-Go Girl.  I coloured the image with Copics and had a marker disaster while I was colouring (see below), which left me with no choice but to fussy cut the image, and lighten her boots with white pencil, where the darker ink wrecked them.  That left me needing to find a new design for the card I had planned.



I've gone with a fun fold this week.  I had to get creative with my paper, because the disco ball centre was actually cut from the sheet I used for all the panels, leaving spaces I had to patch with other bits.  I loved the paper so much, that I decided not to add much to it.  That will also help me keep the card flat, to fit into a standard envelope (rare for me!)

My paper is from the Ciao Bella The Seventies paper pack.  I've added lots of Artwrap glittery stars, and stamped the sentiment directly onto the design paper, using a KaiserCraft stamp.




This is what the card looks like from above:






Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #114: Anything Goes 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2138: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door 21 September: Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #414: Any Occasion
Try It On Tuesday: Going Round in Circles

7 comments:

  1. What a fun go-go girl! LOVE the colors and all the disco circles! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted To Stamps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Linda, What a stellar card. Your coloring is spot on and I love how you have shown your boo-boo. Miss working with you. Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, I remember the disco days :-) I think we had a lot more fun in those days than the youth have today, don't you think? Love your card fun card fold. See, I firmly believe there are not mistakes in crafting ... just creative opportunities :-)
    Enjoy your day,
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. From disaster to perfection, what a great fun card, love the papers and the card fold used. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at TTCRD. Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card, she is certainly having a good time, love your card folds

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. The patterned paper is so awesome for your party card. Very clever way of using your image after your little "oops". If you hadn't told us, I never would have guessed. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!