Friday 17 September 2021

PAPER NEST DOLLS SEA WITCH


 
If villains are your thing, you've got to pop over to the Paper Nest Dolls store to see the new Villain Collection!



This is one of the adorable villains: Sea Witch.  She comes with her two evil eels too.

I have coloured the image with Copics and used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut it out, and the same die for one of the papers.

My papers are from the Studio Light Jenine's Mindful Art Collection paper pack.  My flowers are Green Tara and KaiserCraft.

I've used two dies from a Spellbinders set for the die cuts.

I've added a strip of cheesecloth and two bamboo cord strands, which I've tied off with a little bow.  I've finished off with a few pearls.






You can find more of these cuties in the Paper Nest Dolls Store.

And if you're looking for a bit of inspiration, join us in our Facebook Group.

Thanks for popping over for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times Challenge 134: Under The Sea
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #9: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, your colouring is amazing and wish I had your talent! I love the this image and your layout and elements are perfect.

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our 'Under the Sea' challenge at Moving Along With the Times, your card is beautiful.
    Diane (Team Leader, MAWTT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created an amazing scene for such an adorable stamp with so many great elements! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!