Tuesday 16 January 2024

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #722: DOTS AND/OR STRIPES

 

Good morning everyone!


We have a new fun theme for you this week.  Our lovely Nat would like you to use

DOTS and/or STRIPES

on your project this week.

Up for grabs, we have 3 digi images from our generous sponsor



I've used Butterfly Flowerpots on my card.  The sentiment is included with the image.

I've coloured the image with Copics and drawn in the background.

My papers are from the Asuka Studio Dusty Blue Floral paper pack.  I haven't added a single embellishment to this card, because I thought it was busy enough with the image and paper I've used.


The girls have created a wonderful set of inspiration projects for you this week, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for coming to see mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #221: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2402: Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #2: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I love that you have used both dots and stripes. Your card is so bright and cheery. I may have to enter this challenge. Thank you for entering Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge and good luck in the draw!
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the bright spring colours. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, just popping by with my Craft Calendar Challenge hat on to say thanks for joining in with us this month with your fabulous card! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!