Tuesday 30 January 2024

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #724: FRIENDS/FRIENDSHIP

 

Good Morning crafty friends.


Our lovely Wendy has chosen our theme this week.  She'd like you to focus on FRIENDS OR FRIENDSHIP for this one.

Our generous sponsor will be giving our lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice.



I've gone with 'man's best friend' for this one, and used Happiness on my card.  I have coloured the image with Copics.

My papers are from two different PhotoPlay paper packs:  The pink from Tulla & Norbert's Love Story, and the green and the cute smiling sun are from Fern & Willard.  The sentiment tag is a Poppy Crafts die cut and the heart circle is Memory Box.  I've added a strip of Birch Creative lace and Echo Park enamel dots.

My flowers are I Am Roses and 49 and Market.



Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog if you need a bit more inspiration this week.  There are wonderful projects to kick your mojo into gear.

Thanks for visiting!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week #4: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Craft Friends Challenge #222: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. stunning card Linda and thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and a lovely sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!