Friday 14 August 2020

JET SKI JOEL


I've created a centre opening card for one of my husband's friends, who obviously enjoys jet skiing.

The jet skiing silhouette was cut on my Cricut using Design Space.  My papers are from the Your Next Stamps Summer Plaid pack.  The sentiment is a Find It Trading die cut.  I've added a few corner gems.

I decided to keep this card plain and simple (tough for me!) because last year's card for him was quite involved, and I wanted to do something completely different.  It's also rare I make a card without any colouring!




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


10 comments:

  1. This is super, what a great card, so very different to your usual make, have a super weekend, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that plaid paper and the silhouette of the JetSki! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and that jet ski image really takes center stage. Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome masculine card. Love the pretty papers you used and the card design.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the plaid paper and the colors of your card. Fun card fold, too. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often wonder what to do with the silhouette cuts, they just seem so plain. You nailed it. Add a colorful background!!! Fabulous center fold card - and I don't think it's plain. Thanks for joining our challenge at Bitten by the Bug2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the different patterned papers in the card and that jetski cut is awesome! Thanks for joining the challenge at BBTB2. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. the silhouette is stunning against those lovely plaids! thank you for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2. We would love to see you for our current challenge~Use a watermelon. good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jet skier really pops out against the background plaid paper! Great masculine bday card! So glad you joined us at BBTB2 for the Summer Fun challenge!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!