Monday 10 August 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE DR JOLINE


We have a sweet new release going on at Digi Doodle Studios this week, perfect for all those Get Well Soon cards we all have to make.


The image is called Dr. Joline.  The sentiments are also part of this New Release.

I have coloured the image with markers and then cut her out with a blade.  I wanted to keep this card design fairly clean and simple, so that I could use this fabulous sticker set by Jolee's.  

My paper is from the A Whisper of Autumn paper pack by The Paper Boutique.

I've used a set of Paper Rose banner dies for the two little tags, and I've added a little pre-made bow from my stash.






We're showcasing this fabulous New Release in our Facebook group, so join us there to see more


Our pop over to the Digi Doodle Studios store to see more delightful cuties.


Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge #192: Anything Goes + Optional theme
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 31: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. I love your card. So cute. Darling image and coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments (and Colour Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with great elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning embellishments to go with this great stamp and thanks for sharing at Colour crazy this time and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card: Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice digi, I loved it! Nice combination of colors, the card was beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us on
    CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
    HaideƩ DTC Corrosive Challenge Blog
    https://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
    https://haideelum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!