Tuesday 25 August 2020

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #557: BUTTONS & BOWS


Good Morning Lovely ProMarker lovers!


We have fun new challenge on the go and our talented Karen has chosen  your theme.

This week we'd like to see
BUTTONS &/OR BOWS

Up for grabs this week is 3 digi images from our generous sponsor



I've used an adorable image from our sponsor, called Bundle of Hearts.

I have used the following Pro & Brush Markers to colour my image:

Fur: Cinnamon; Praline; Blush
Nose: Black; Cool Greys 4 & 5
Pink: Wild Orchid; Pink Pearl
Purple: Purple; Amethyst; Lilac
Green: Green; Mint Green; Pastel Green
Yellow: Amber; Canary
Sky: Cloud Blue
Clouds: Cool Greys 1 & 2; Colourless Blender

I've used a KaiserCraft circle die to cut out my image, a little bigger than the given circle, so that I could have a circular border around the bear that I could colour, hopefully adding to the illusion of him popping out from the background.

My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Cascading Petals paper pack.  I've used a Martha Stewart punch for the border, and a freebie die from a magazine for the doily.

I've used quite an assortment of flowers.  They're by Prima, Little Birdie, and Rosie's Studio.

The first half of my sentiment was typed up on my computer and I've used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.  The second half (Love) is a stamp and die set by Crafti Potential.

I've made a little bow with a sheer Offray ribbon, and added a little wooden heart button I had in my stash.

Lastly, I've added a few iridescent pearls by Queen & Co.




Be sure to pop back to the challenge blog to see more of our sponsor's images showcased.

Thanks for popping in today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creations in Pink Challenge #25: Mainly Pink
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2034: Anything Goes
SheepSki Designs Challenge #41: No Rules
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #78: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is such a cute card. I love that bear. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #78 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very lovely card so lots of gorgeous design elements! Thanks for inspiring us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Best of Luck in the draw. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute design, Linda - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!