Friday 7 August 2020

PAPER NEST DOLLS BOHO AVERY


I am definitely a little Bohemian in my heart.  I'm not into dreamcatchers and beads, but I love the clothing style, the natural fabrics and the natural tones.


This cutie is called BoHo Avery.

I have coloured the image with markers and then cut her out with a blade and glued her onto a woodgrain paper panel.

My papers are from the KaiserCraft Gypsy Rose, and the Bo Bunny Charmed paper packs.

I've added a strip of lace from my stash, a few pearls and 49 and Market flowers.  The gorgeous little burlap bag is Little Birdie, and I thought it matched the theme of the image perfectly.




Join us in our Facebook group to see more of these adorable images showcased.

Thanks for popping in to see my card today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge Week 16: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 646: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great card, I love her clothes and shoes, hope you have a lovely weekend, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card design. So much texture and fun. Thanks for joining us at Watercooloer Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details on your card are amazing love the coloring and it is a nice put together piece. Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!