Sunday 27 September 2020

KEAGAN KELPIE CHRISTMAS PUP


 Every year I make a series of Christmas cards specifically for pet lovers.  I try to keep them simple, and to colour the pets to resemble the fur babies they're representing, as closely as possible.

This year Digi Doodle Studios made my job easy, because Dina has drawn an entire range of adorable pets, perfect for Christmas cards!


This one is called Keagan Kelpie Christmas Puppy.  I have coloured the image with Copics.

My papers and the North Pole badge are from the PhotoPlay Christmas Cheer collection.  I've distressed the edges of my papers and I've added two red gems.




The Digi Doodle Studios team put together the most adorable inspiration to showcase these adorable images, and share them in our Facebook group, so be sure to join us there to see more.


Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Krafty Chicks Challenge #526: All Occasions (Christmas)

4 comments:

  1. WOWZA! The distressing is such a great addition. INCREDIBLE colouring! Exquisite work!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button and good luck with your entry! :) 
~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Linda! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card. Love your coloring on the dog. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!