Wednesday 2 September 2020

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE: ANYTHING GOES



Welcome to our next challenge!

This month I have used the gorgeous Fairy Children Digi Stamp 1.

I have coloured the image with markers and used a freebie stencil and Distress Ink to create the background.

My papers are from one of my oldest paper packs from DCWV, called The Lace & Linen Stack.  I've added KaiserCraft flowers and a Petaloo butterfly.  

The gorgeous birds banner is from a new Jeanine's Art die, and the little heart and buttons were in my stash.




To see more images from our fabulous sponsor, you can head over to the store here:

We also have lots of inspiration to share in our Facebook Group, so join us there to see more:


We look forward to seeing what you're working on this month!

Thanks for popping in for a look at my card!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, this is beautiful, what a great card, that image is super, those roses look lovely, hope alls well, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AN amazing and gorgeous card- your coloring is absolutely amazing! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digital images challenge for August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see this upclose. I can take in every detail. Your colouring is fantastic, a beautiful and inspired creation. Thank you for sharing Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, Thank you for sharing your very feminine and beautifully colored creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Daninty! Join us each month for a NEW challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!