Wednesday 30 September 2020

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #481: ANYTHING GOES

 


Good Morning crafters!


We have a super new challenge on the go at Penny's, with two exciting prizes up for grabs:


are giving away 3 digi images

and


are giving away 3 digi images



I've used a fun image from Stamper's Delights, called Chibis Balloons 2.  I have coloured the image with markers.

It's such a wonderful little scene, that I didn't want to lose by crowding the card, so I kept it super simple. My papers are from the PhotoPlay Roxie & Friends paper pack.  I've added a few eyelets and threaded through twine.



Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created.  Thanks for popping over to see mine.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #520: Anything Goes + Optional Theme
Crafting Happiness Challenge #68: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2039: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #142: Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Hi Linda I love youre card, It is so beautiful.
    Hugs Ilonka
    https://meandmyscrapworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super, what a great card, I love the wee lad on the wall!! Full of fun!!! Hope all is well with you and yours, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatifully colored! I love your fun card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful happy card! I love the way you used the eyelets and twine too. Haven´t used mine for a long while, thanks for inspiring me to use them again.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see eyelets as an accent again. I forget to use them and you did a great job on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, a fun card for any boys birthday, love the bright colours you have used... Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you will join us again soon... apologies for running behind with commenting... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun birthday card! I love the papers and your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!