Saturday 19 September 2020

PAPER NEST DOLLS SITTING WITH TEDDY

 This super sweet image is called Sitting With Teddy.


I have coloured the image with markers and then used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.

My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Cascading Petals Collection.  I had Martha Stewart on my mind while I was making this card, after a conversation about all her talents, so I dug out one of my oldest Martha Stewart punches for the border.

The sentiment is a stamp and die set by Crafti Potential Designs.  I've added 49 and Market flowers and a few gems from my stash.




There's always lots to see in our Facebook group, so pop over and join us!


Thanks for visiting today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stamps & Fun = Creativity Challenge #373: Use a Die
Creative Moments Challenge #198: Anything Goes + Optional Theme
Seize The Birthday Challenge #199: Die Cuts
Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #46: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card the image is rather cute Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so pretty, what a great card, love the colours you have gone for. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and so pretty, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digitals this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Linda! Love this color combo and that border punch is perfect!


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!