Sunday 1 November 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NOVEMBER CHALLENGE: CHRISTMAS/WINTER


With Christmas just weeks away, we're putting all our focus on CHRISTMAS/WINTER projects at Digi Doodle Studios this month!


If you're a regular visitor to  my blog, you know that I make a whole batch of Christmas cards every year, aimed at Pet Lovers, and I colour the images on the cards to look like the pets belonging to the families who will be receiving the cards.  My job has been made so much easier this year, because there are now Christmas pet images available from Digi Doodle Studios.  I love them all!!


For this card I have used Maggie Munchkin.  If you're unfamiliar with this breed, you can read all about it here.  The best part of my story, is that I currently have two Munchkin cats living in my house (they don't belong to me though).  I have coloured sweet Maggie too look like one of them.

I've used Copics to colour the image as well as the pink border around the image and along the edge of my card.  I've then used two KaiserCraft dies to cut out the image.

My papers are from the Ciao Bella Snow and the City paper pack (gold dotted background paper and paw print paper), and the DCWV Winter Wonder paper pack (the other two).  I've used a set of Tim Holtz tag dies to cut them out and added sheer Offray ribbons to the tags.

To embellish the card I've gone with a little Festv Christmas tree and two glittery baubles; Jolee's mini baubles; and Prima Say it in Crystals glitter dots.




Why not enter your Christmas/Winter projects in our blog challenge this month, for an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own.

If a bit more inspiration is what you're looking for, you'll find heaps of it in our Facebook Group!


But, if all you want to do is GO SHOPPING!!! you can head directly to the Digi Doodles Store here:


Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday Craft Challenge Week 43: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door 27 Oct: Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge Week 22: Anything Goes
Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #59: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my "paper stripping" card. Your kitty card is so sweet with all the extra little details you added to it; I especially love the little tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning coloring! I just love your embellishments! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!