Thursday 5 November 2020

ELF AVERY WITH XMAS LIST


With Christmas approaching, it's a great time to have a look at the adorable Christmas images available at Paper Nest Dolls.


This cutie is called Elf Avery With Xmas List.  I have coloured the image with Copics.

I've decided to make a centre panel stepper card for this adorable pair.  I've used papers from the PhotoPlay For The Love of Winter paper pack.  The sentiment is a Gerda Steiner Designs stamp and I've used a Paper Rose die to cut it out.  The sentiment is attached to the front panel and tucked under the flowers on the side panel, when the card is closed.

My flowers are a mix of Green Tara and 49 and Market.  I've added a few American Crafts puffy dots.  The little pink pre-made bow was quite an old one from my stash, and I've popped in two little Prima snowflake charms to 'hang' from it.




We have lots of gorgeous inspiration to share in our Facebook group, so if you'd like to see more of these adorable images, join us there.  Or pop straight over to the Paper Nest Dolls Store, to browse through them all.

Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #127: Anything Goes
World Wide Open design Team Challenge #10: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love your card and images - you did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I especially like those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the folding technique. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!