Wednesday 18 November 2020

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #450: DIGITAL IMAGE


Good Morning fellow crafters!


This week at The Paper Shelter, we'd like you to use a 
DIGITAL IMAGE


I've gone with such a fun image this week!  It's called All About Kittens.

I have coloured the image with Copics.

My papers are from two Maja Designs paper packs: Christmas Season and Denim & Girls.  I've used 3 KaiserCraft last cuts and sprayed them with white Gesso.  The doily was a portion I had left from a previous project.

My flowers are all no name whites from my stash, and I've used markers to colour the tips of two of them. I've added two strips of hemp cord and a few random pearls.







Up for grabs this week is our usual super prize!  You could win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (black and white digi, precoloured image or paper), or 3 digi images of your choice if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.  Just remember to use a digital image this week.

Wishing you a fun, crafty week!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 45: Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge #199: Anything Goes + Optional theme
Through The Craft Room Door 17th Nov: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs Challenge 17 Nov: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Haaa this will be me once Tom leaves home!!! My boys always say Im on the verge of it now!! Love your colouring as always, Hope you are safe and well, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, fab sentiment! The image is adorable and your coloring is so beautiful, well done! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the image :) Beautiful design and details :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your colouring of this wonderful image is super. Thank you for joining Throught the Crafroom Door. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, I love yours cats. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!