Sunday 15 November 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS RANI-RAE RAGDOLL CHRISTMAS KITTY



Every year I make a series of Christmas cards for pet lovers, and this year, Digi Doodle Studios has a full range of Christmas Kitties and Pups to choose from.  


This gorgeous image is called Rani-Rae Ragdoll.  I have coloured the image with Copics.  I've also used Tim Holtz Distress Inks around the edges.  I've then used a KaiserCraft circle die to cut it out.

My papers are from two Studio Light paper packs: Winter Days and Winter Feelings.  I've added two strips of bobble lace.

My Christmas sentiment is a magazine freebie stamp, and I've used a Spellbinders die to cut out both sentiments.

The larger of my flowers and the little ones with wooden bead centres are Prima, and the little white blossom stems are Petaloo.  The the rest of my flowers were bulk pack roses.  The dark pink one came as is, other than some added Stickles to make it match the large flower.  The rest of the roses were pure white.  I used the same pink markers I used for the image, to add colour to their petal tips.  I'm so pleased with how they turned out!

The icicle type edges have been made using Finnabair Snowflake Paste.  Lastly, a few Couture Creations pearls.







To see more of these gorgeous images showcased, be sure to join us in our Facebook Group.


If all you want to do is head to the Digi Doodle Studios store, you can click Here:


Don't forget we have a blog challenge running.  Be sure to get your entries in for an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own.


Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #60: Anything Kitty Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #44: Animal Main Focus

4 comments:

  1. Shhhh, what a sweet kitty and I love that sentiment, hope you are having a good weekend, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda your card is amazing. The colouring is spot on and the details are so well thought out. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one made me smile, Linda! Such a sweet image, perfect for your non-traditional Christmas colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous - and wonderful colouring :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!