Monday 8 March 2021

PAPER NEST DOLLS BUBBLE BATH EMMA


This fun image from Paper Nest Dolls is called Bubble Bath Emma.  I have coloured her with Copics and drawn in a background for her.  I've also added Glossy Accents to the bubbles.  I've used a Creative Stitches wonky stitches die to cut out the image.  


When I spotted this image, it immediately made  me think about this fantastic Artoz Artwork lingerie sticker set that I've had in my stash for years.

My papers are from the Authentique Flawless paper pack.  The flowers are I Am Roses, and I've added two Craft Consortium enamel dots, to the corners.



You can find more of these adorable images in the Paper Nest Dolls store.  

Be sure to pop into our Facebook Group too, if you're looking for more inspiration using these beautiful images.

Thanks for popping in today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 676:Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #400: Die cuts and/or Stencils
Di's Digi Challenge: All About B's: Bathtime

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, sweet image and such a lovely design.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda! Fun scene too!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Linda. Looks so relaxing! Beautiful colouring and beautiful embellies!
    May you always have love to share,
    health to spare, and friends that care!
    ♥ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you built up thus design around the image and your mix of papers is beautiful! Expertly done!

    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card ! This young lady is so sweet and I love all the details you've added, especially this wonderful lingerie that matches with the background paper. Fabulous ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!