Wednesday 24 March 2021

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #462: ADD SOME FLOWERS


 Good Morning crafters!


This week  at The Paper Shelter we'd like you to 
ADD SOME FLOWERS 
to your creation



This beautiful image is called Summer Winds.  I have coloured the image with Copics and drawn in  bit of a background for her.

My paper is from the W&M CB123 paper pack.  It's a beautiful mix of papers from their other, colour coordinated packs.  I've added a strip of sheer ribbon from my stash and a few pearls.

My flowers are a mix of 49 and Market, Blossoms by Vivaldi, and I Am Roses.

I have stamped my sentiment directly onto the background paper - which always worries me, because if it goes wrong, I've wasted the paper.  It worked well though, thankfully.  The stamp is by Emma Jones.

I decided to leave the card at that, because it's quite a detailed image, and I didn't want to crowd it.






Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in to see my card today!  

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creations in Pink Challenge #32: Mostly Pink
Crafting Happiness Challenge #89: Outdoors
Stamps & Fun = Creativity Challenge 385: Flowers
Colour it! Create it! Show it off! March Challenge: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, coloring, and flowers. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you'll link up again!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waouh ! Linda quel coloriage magnifique, il faut dire que l'image est adorable.
    Je suis sans voix devant une si jolie carte.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Wow! Linda what a beautiful coloring, it must be said that the image is adorable.
    I am speechless in front of such a pretty card.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card ! So creative!! Fabulous coloring,...I love your choice of colors! Such an uplifting card! Gorgeous! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great colouring. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda! Love your coloring and those beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing with us over at ColorIt! Create It! Show It Off!. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great motive and coloration. I like the little flowers. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautifully crafted and perfect for our March 2021 challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!