Tuesday 23 March 2021

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #584: BUNNIES AND/OR BLOOMS

 

Good Morning lovely crafters!


This week we have a super prize up for grabs from
giving away 1 stamp set from those in stock

Our lovely Lisa has chosen our theme this week.  She'd like to see 
BUNNIES AND/OR BLOOMS 
on your creation.



I have used a sweet little bunny from Di's Digi Stamps, called The Carrot is Mine.  I wasn't able to find it in store anymore, so I haven't linked it for you.

I have coloured the image with Copics and then cut it out with a blade.

My papers are from the DCWV Bouquet de Fleur paper pack.  The Happy Birthday was cut on my Cameo.

I've added a little bow and a few pearls. 

The girls have put together a beautiful set of inspiration cards this week, so be sure to pop over to have a look.  Thanks for popping in to see mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge: Animal main focus
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2112: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #136: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is fantastic!! This is a delightful card!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun. Great project. Colouring is fab. Thanks for entering Digichoosday at Polkadoodles. Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!