Tuesday 9 March 2021

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #582: SOFT FINISHES

 

This week at Passion for Markers, we'd like to see your

SOFT FINISHES

that means lace, ribbon, flowers, etc

Up for grabs this week:

3 digi images from our fantastic sponsor


I've used a beautiful image called Blossom Romantique, and coloured the image with Copics.

I have framed the image with a Tim Holtz lacy baseboard frame.

My papers are from the My Bestie Vintage Romance paper pack.  I've distressed the edges of the papers.  I've added two strips of lace and a little ribbon that I found in my stash.

The pretty little lattice is a Scapaholics laser cut, sprayed with white Gesso.  I've also added a Prima resin swirl and a Recollections butterfly button, plus flowers by KaiserCraft and I Am Roses.




I'm looking forward to popping over for a look at all our super entries this week!

Thanks for visiting to see mine.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2110: Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge #87: Flowers
Creatalicious Challenge #206: Anything Goes + Optional Theme

6 comments:

  1. Linda this is such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. Keep safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and beautiful, my friend. Love it!
    May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more,
    and nothing but happiness, come thru your door!
    ♥ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous vintage romantic look. Your little details here and there add to the lush look. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a creation! This is beautiful, and all the elements combine to make it very attractive! Thank you very much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you'll link up again! We always have two challenge options: 1) weekly theme OR 2) Anything Goes for those who don't want to use the theme. All craft types welcome, and Unlimited entries!
    Smiles,
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!