Wednesday 1 September 2021

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS CHALLENGE #42: SHAKER/SHAPED CARD/GIFT BAGS/BOXES




We have a fabulously fun theme for you this month, with lots of options!
Our theme for the month is:
SHAKER OR SHAPED CARDS / GIFT BAGS / BOXES



I've decided to go with a shaped card, and the easiest way to do that, is to let my Silhouette Cameo do it for me!  I chose an Autumn basket of leaves, offset the image, doubled it up and welded it, for my base card and then cut out the different elements in the different colours.  

To keep with the Autumn theme, I chose Heidi Autumn.  I absolutely love the joy of this image!  I coloured the image with Copics, then used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut it out, and inked the edges.  I've mounted the image panel so that half of it is overlapping the Autumn basket.

My sentiment is made up of two stickers from the Echo Park Fall is in the Air collection.




We have lots of inspiration to share in our Facebook Group, so be sure to join us there!


You can head directly to the store if you prefer:


You can find this month's challenge here:


Thanks for popping in today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #143: No Patterned Paper
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 691: Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #164: Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Incredibly creative as always, Linda! Love the joy in that image!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Colours are great. Thanks for entering Digichoosday Challenge at Polkadoodles. Madison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!