Sunday 26 September 2021

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS CAMELLIA CLOVER


This will be my last post as part of the Digi Doodle Studios design team.  I have had some changes in my personal life, leaving me with less time to craft, and I've had to restructure my schedule.  I have loved every moment of being on this team.  It has been an honour to showcase Dina's glorious art and wonderful to be part of such a talented team of designers.  



Today I'm showcasing Camellia Clover, and giving her an Autumn vibe.

I've gone with a brand new card design for me: A Theatre fold card.

This is the card closed:

As you can see, I didn't quite manage to line up my doors properly.

Opening:


And from above:



I watched several YouTube video tutorials.  You can find my favourite here: Tutorial Video

Now I must be honest, I made many mistakes along the way, mainly because I had to adapt my card for the fact that my image has a portrait orientation, rather than a landscape orientation.  I had to cut virtually every piece twice, before I managed to get it right.

My paper and the little sentiment tag are from the Echo Park I Love Family collection.  I've added a little pre-made bow from my stash, and Green Tara flowers.  





 We have lots of inspiration to share in our Facebook Group, so be sure to join us there!


You can head directly to the store if you prefer:


For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, get your hand coloured project into this month's challenge.  Our theme for the month is: SHAPED/SHAKER CARD/GIFT BAG/BOX.


Thanks for popping in today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts Challenge #420: Tic Tac Toe (diagonal line: fancy fold; digi; ribbon)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #91: Anything Goes

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge 201: Autumn

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic interactive card! Delightful papers too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card, thank you for participating at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card, like the fancy fold you have chosen Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and adorable, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see you next time. 


    Hugs 

    DT Meena Herale 


    https://cardscraftandart.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!