Saturday 4 September 2021

MO'S DIGITAL PENCIL CHALLENGE #307

 




I have the honour of Guest Designing for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this month, and I've used an adorable image called Fixer Boy.



I have coloured the image with Copics and cut him out with a blade.

I cut the number 6 on my Silhouette Cameo.   The fun striped paper is from the PhotoPlay Recess paper pack.  I've typed up the sentiment and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.  The embellishments are Dress It Up buttons.







Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog to see what the usual team have created to inspire you this month, and also to find all the details about this month's challenge.

Thanks for popping over to see my card!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts Challenge #417: For the Kids

The Creative Crafters Challenge #43: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love this!! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card!! Your colouring is amazing and the rainbow "6" is fabulous! What absolutely perfect button embellishments too!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Linda what a awesome job you made of this image love all the embellishments and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!