Tuesday 7 September 2021

MOUNTAIN BIKER


 Finding a good image for a mountain biker proved to be quite a battle, but I finally settled on this free image from Super Coloring, called Mountain Biker.  I've coloured the image with markers.


My papers are from the Simple Stories Dad and Plaid Dad packs.  I've punched a few holes through, added eyelets and threaded through some hemp cord, just for a little bit of interest.  The cycling goodies are all Jolee's dimensional stickers.



One male card done!  Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 34: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing, Linda, and so is that bike! Sorry I'm late to thank you for sharing with Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring on this adorable elf! Sorry I'm late to thank you for sharing with Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your masculine card, gorgeous! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!