Sunday 14 November 2021

DONUT GUY


 I do a lot of baking and one of my hubby's friends recently commented on the fact that he hadn't brought any of my biscuits to their workshop recently.  He loves them!  He also loves donuts (which I don't make).


I decided his birthday card should have Cookie Guy from Kenny K on it.

I coloured the image with Copics and used a freebie stencil and Distress Ink for the brick wall.  

My papers are from the Ciao Bella Collateral Rust paper pack.  I've added a few Prima 'screws', and a strip of twine.

The 'happy birthday' is a Make It Crafty laser cut and the donuts are Jolee's.




Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #418: Birthdays

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Linda! Great papers and I love the added 'faux-nuts' LOL
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! He is a handsome fella! I love the coloring and added details you created with your donuts, wood greeting and copper screw brads! Thank you for participating in Gem of a Challenge! I hope to see more creations of yours soon! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and image - great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card! I've not heard of Cookie Guy or Kenny K but enjoy the card all the same. Such awesome embellishments perfectly suited for the card too!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine birthday card! Great job with the Copics and the image is perfect for a cookie lover. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!