Friday 5 November 2021

SWEET ESCAPE DIGIS MABEL WITH A SUN FLOWER


I have the honour of Guest Designing for Sweet Escape Digis for the next few weeks.  What a joy to create with these gorgeous images, which are often my go-to choice when I create a card, just because I feel like making one, or when I have a special person in mind.  


This is Mabel With a Sun Flower.  I have coloured her with Copics.

My papers are from the Summer Sunshine paper pack by The Paper Boutique.  I've distressed the edges of the papers, and then added two thin strips of lace from my stash, to the vertical edges of one of the papers, and one strip of Birch Creative lace to the horizontal edge of one of the papers.  

My sentiment is an SC Design stamp and I've used a Spellbinders die around it.  I've added a few Echo Park enamel dots and flowers by I Am Roses.




You can find the brand new Sweet Escape Digis store here:
 

If you'd like to see more of these gorgeous images coloured up and used on projects, the Facebook Group is a great place to visit too. 

Thanks for popping over for a visit today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2144: Anything Goes

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #10: Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, your colouring is amazing, thanks for joining us at colour crazy craft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!