Tuesday 9 November 2021

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #617: 3 OF A KIND

 

Good Morning friends!



Our lovely Kitty has chosen your theme for the week at Passion for Markers.  She'd like you to use
3 of a kind.

Sponsoring us this week is 

and they'll be giving our lucky winner 1 digital collection.



I have used a super fun image (aren't they all???) called Bethie Buttons from the Buttoned Beauties Collection.

I have coloured the image with Copics, using the following colours:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000
Lips: E04; RV34; RV32
Hair: E29; E27; E25; E23
Purple: BV04; BV02; BV01; BV000
White: C3; C2; C1; C0
Black: T10; T8; T6; T4
Ground and Background: E44; E43; E42; E41

My papers are from the Precious Marieke Find IT Media Beautiful Garden paper pack.  I've used a E44 Copic marker to ink the edges.

I've added a wispy ribbon and made a bow with a silky ribbon.

I've added 3 Prima metal clips, 3 white buttons and 3 flowers: KaiserCraft and Green Tara.

Just when I thought I was done, I spotted the little glittery heart lying on a shelf in my craft room.  It had previously been stuck to my pc.  I thought it would be a perfect finishing touch.






Over to you now!  We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week.  Be sure to pop past the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created, if you need a little more inspiration.

Thanks for popping by!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2145: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Nov 10th: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!